Thursday, December 8, 2016

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to Dead Dream Society; where all of your goals and aspirations go to die. It's like college, but it's free. I mostly created this site because my friend Gracie made me. She has a pretty popular blog, and has been begging me to make one. Most of my stuff will probably be rants, funny stories, and maybe the occasional screen play. (Because I'm hipster trash and I want you to know that I'm deep and stuff.) For real though, most of my stories will probably involve Gracie. We're two halves of a whole idiot. Every time were together, you know that hi-jinks will ensue. I know you're all just dying to know all about me. I mean why wouldn't you? I'm fabulous; and by fabulous, I mean a hot mess. I'm a childless twenty-something in college who has no idea what she's doing half the time. I enjoy cats, anime, books, movies, memes, eating my feelings, and making bad decisions. (Usually Gracie is involved.) I'm an ENFP, and I love to travel. My talents include breathing, chewing with my mouth closed, making babies cry, and disappointing people. Both Gracie and I have unhealthy obsessions with celebrities who have no idea we exist, and an undying love for Harambe. May he rest in peace. Like my father, I'm a huge fan of the Beatles; so naturally I will break into song in public at random. I also have extremely German heritage. My ancestors, (on my dad's side,) are from Dusseldorf Germany. The name alone is a masterpiece. I have a child named Tasha; and by child, I mean cat. As Gracie knows, I despise people who pronounce it me-mes instead of memes, and I also have a passionate hatred towards Jar Jar Binks. One thing to note is that I am a follower of Jesus. I often go on mission trips every summer with Gracie and others. One location that we always go to is Canada. Before then, I had never been outside of the United States, so it was a big deal. Not to brag, but I'm like cultured and stuff. For real though, it was an awesome experience. I'm not a big fan of children, but the first day I was there, I fell in love with the community. The kids were adorable, and the adults were kind. I got to learn about res life, and Canadian culture and history. This summer will be my third year going, and I can hardly believe it. Jesus is really working in that community and I can't wait to see his plans unfold. Note: A lot of my stories will also probably overlap with Gracie's since we have gone on a lot of the same mission trips together. (Except her's will probably be artsy, and eloquent, while mine will be more along the lines of "Gurl imma tell you a thing!") So if you're into that, then this page is for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment